Follow these instructions to install VIPRE Advanced Security using Firefox.
Install steps using Mozilla Firefox
Click here to downloadRE Advanced Security
- When prompted, click Save File
- When the download is done, click the blue arrow in the upper right hand corner of your browser
- A drop-down box will show the downloaded file. Click on the filename (vipre-advanced-security.exe) to begin installation
- When Windows User Account Control asks if you want to allow VIPRE to make changes to your PC, click Yes
- Enter your product key. Then, click Agree and Continue
- VIPRE will scan your system for any existing antivirus programs
- If VIPRE doesn't find any existing antivirus programs - proceed to the next step
- If VIPRE finds existing antivirus programs - it will prompt you to remove them
- If you experience issues removing an existing antivirus program, contact that company's customer support for assistance
- VIPRE will now begin installing
- Click Continue to VIPRE to launch VIPRE
Congratulations! Installation is now complete.